What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that contains a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows this website to recognize your browser. Cookies can store user preferences and other information. Cookies provide a convenience feature to save you time or tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page.
Cookies that are set by us as the website owner are called first-party cookies. Cookies set by parties (third parties) other than the website owner are called third party cookies. Third-party cookies enable the provision of features or functionality on the Website (for example, such as advertising, interactive content, and analytics). Such cookies can recognize your computer both when you visit that website and when you visit certain other websites.
What types of cookies do we use and how do we use them?
The categories of first-party and third-party cookies used through our website include:
- Important (essential) website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with the services available through our website. Without them, our website would not function properly.
- Performance and functional cookies: These cookies are used to improve the performance and functionality of our website, but are not essential for its use. However, without these cookies, certain functions may no longer be available.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to better understand how our website is used or how effective our marketing campaigns are to tailor our website to your needs.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform actions that make ads as relevant as possible and ensure that ads are displayed correctly for advertisers.
- Social cookies: These cookies are used to allow you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our websites via social networks and other third-party websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Cookies also distinguish between temporary cookies, which are automatically deleted after a certain time, and permanent cookies, which are stored permanently.
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided below.
You can set or change your web browser to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you can still use our website, although your access to some features and areas of our website may be limited. Because the means by which you can reject cookies through your web browser controls vary from one browser to another, you should visit your browser's Help menu for more information.
In addition, most advertising networks provide you with an option to reject targeted ads.
If you wish to obtain further information or to manage cookies, kindly visit:
- http://optout.aboutads.info/, oder
- http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, oder
Please note that this does not mean that you will no longer receive advertising. You will continue to receive general advertisements that are not personalized.
Note: Essential cookies that are absolutely necessary to provide you with the services of the websites, can not be rejected.
Die Aioma AG ist eine Schweizer Aktiengesellschaft und unterliegt Schweizer Recht.
Wenn Sie Bedenken hinsichtlich unserer Datenschutzpraxis haben, können Sie sich auch an die zuständige Datenschutzaufsichtsbehörde wenden. Schweiz: Eidgenössischer Datenschutz und Öffentlichkeitsbeauftragter