Obtain an overview about the information visible on the Aioma Dashboard in this article.
Here you can see the number of visitors in the last 30 days.
Contacts refers to visitors who have converted in the last 30 days.
This is a percentage of how many of the existing contacts have actively revisited the Content Hub in the last 30 days.
This area represents the percentage conversion rate of newly converted contacts within the last 30 days in relation to the total number of visitors.
The Autopilot Status section represents the status of the availability of the content in terms of articles in the content hub and adjusts as follows:
- Inactive: Product not yet configured - content tank is empty.
- Fueling: Onboarding, page not public
- Takeoff: Page live, campaigns launched, could use more content
- Autopilot: Campaign pages active - sufficient content available
- Descending: performance descending, campaigns need to be reviewed and/or extended with additional content
The Content Fuel section represents the percentage of content that is set up in the Content Hub. Accordingly, the content is used for distribution on the different channels.