For each Pillar, Traffic, Option or Conversion Page there are page settings which must be configured correctly before publishing. Here you can learn how to do that.
In the upper right corner you will find three elements:
- Preview: A preview page is created to see how the article will look when it is published.
- Translate: Our system works with the award-winning "Deepl" translator. Accordingly, you can have your articles translated automatically directly in Aioma with a simple click.
- Publish: When you have finished editing your page, you can use the "Publish" button to determine when the page will be published online. But before you do that, you need to edit the following settings first: SEO and Customer Journey.
The Search Engine Optimization section contains settings that will have a direct impact on the presence of the article on online search engines (e.g. Google).
- Slug: The slug is the last part of the URL.
Here the principle applies: The shorter the better. Furthermore, a keyword should be used which fits as well as possible to the article.
- SEO Tags: Keywords which should make the article appear on the search engines when they are entered, are inserted in this section. These keywords can be researched and defined by Aioma through the keyword analysis and provided to you to achieve the best possible result.
The keywords are separated by commas. Several keywords can be added. The keywords will be used as hashtags automatically for your social media posts. Hence, adding your company or product name is also meaningful. Note that the actual and most relevant keyword should be written first, followed by less relevant keywords such as company or product name.
- Meta description: The meta description should represent a short overview of the article, which you will see on the search engine result.
The "Customer Journey" section defines which phase of the customer journey the contact is in when reading this article / page.
- Phases: Attract, Engage, Convert, Delight
Here you define which tags you want to allocate to a contact when when reading a certain article. The tags will enable you to identify specific buyer personas and interests in a structured form when reviewing their profile. Your sales team will be grateful to recognize in a simple way which topics or products interest a specific person.
Now your page is ready and can be published.
The "publish" button at the top right of the window will release the page online.
If you make changes to the article at a further point in time, the "published" button at the top right of the window must be selected again and then "publish changes" must be pressed to apply the changes online.